Captain Joey is pleased to provide you with a beautiful 2016 24' Skeeter SX240 powered by a quiet Yamaha 300 4stroke engine that will get us where we need to go as fast as safely possible.
- We have a 12" Atlas Jackplate which allows me to pull the motor completely out of the water for chasing those redfish and trout into water that is barely 1.5' deep if needed.
- Dual 8' powerpoles mean that I can lock us in place when required. 2 powerpoles means our bow can stay positioned where we want it in most wind and current conditions.
- We will use a 112lb thrust minnkota ulterra trolling motor which can be deployed, stowed and piloted via remote control so you and your fellow fishing partners can have the bow to yourselves.
- Sirius XM stereo is onboard and sounds great coming through the fusion stereo system if you like listening to music as you fish. No need to miss the game either as the sports package is included.
- Sirius XM satellite weather overlay is equipped on my Simrad NSS 12 EVO 2 Chart plotter so those summer showers won't sneak up on us unexpectedly.
- We'll keep the live bait lively in both the front and rear baitwells.
- An internal fish box will keep your catch iced down and fresh.
- A separate internal cooler will keep your drinks and cold snacks on ice for the duration of our trip.
- In case of Emergency cell phones usually have service but if not, we can call for help on the Lowrance VHF radio.